- Threat Anticipation
- Threat Hunting
- Continuous Security Events Monitoring
- Incident Response
- Cyber Fusion Center
Strategic Threat Intel for Successful Threat Anticipation
Make Zero Day Vulnerabilities a problem of the past with our Threat Anticipation Services
Most security tools today focus on visibility and blocking at the point of entry in order to protect systems. However, the proliferation of threats far outpaces these network defence tactics, and the subsequent gap can never fully be closed. No new technology will adequately address this security dynamic. Instead, a new criterion is required: a defence model that anticipates, mitigates and remediates an attack.
Today to successfully defend your organization against cyber-attacks, you are required to foresee your threat actor’s actions in advance to be able to implement protective means. This dependency places pre-emptive threat intelligence gathering at the core of cyber-security.
Our Threat Anticipation Services:
We enable your organization with next-gen cyber security that anticipates threats. Our Cyber Security experts
- Collect threat data from a variety of threat intelligence feeds
- Analyze globally reported breaches and attacks
- Recognize threats that are imminent
- Validate and curate threat data for it make sense to you
Based on the information gathered from all this unstructured data, we mine specific action items that you must deploy for your organization to anticipate, detect, and mitigate breaches.
Why Choose Cymune Threat Anticipation Services:
Our adaptive security team relies on artificial intelligence-based analysis of cybercriminals’ behavior to anticipate new attack methods. As threats and attack tactics evolve, we believe in using an adaptive approach that allows us to evolve your enterprise’s security measures as well. Our Cybersecurity experts use this Intel to anticipate threats and continuously evolve your defences.
- 360 Threat Anticipation Experts: Needless to say, the threat landscape has evolved and our security technology must be up to snuff. Our adaptive security relies on artificial intelligence analysis of cybercriminals’ behavior to anticipate new attack methods. As threats and attack tactics evolve, an adaptive approach would allow for your enterprise to as well. Our Cybersecurity experts use this intel to anticipate threats and continuously evolve your defences.
- Advanced Cyber Security Platform: Cymune cyber security platform collects data across sources and provides advanced threat anticipation features – including categorization, correlation and scoring of threat posture, and contextual matching with your IT assets.
- AI driven Threat Intelligence: Enhance human potential in threat anticipation. Threat anticipation for a company notices when a violation occurs in other organizations and assures its customers by alerting them as soon as possible. Our AI capabilities facilitate the flexibility to rapidly examine a large amount of information by applying advanced math on huge scale information needed to anticipate threats.
Benefits with Cymune Threat Anticipation Services:
- Easily Protect yourself from an average of a few hundred global reported breaches and outbreaks annually.
- Cut out all the noise in generic threat intelligence feeds. You have 24X7 access to specialized security experts.
- Leverage our 60+ sources of threat intelligence for the best possible threat anticipation which fits comfortably in a single dashboard.
- Threat anticipation-as-a-service reduces your TCO by 60%.
Let’s Discuss More!
Threat Anticipation is only the first step to securing your enterprise. To be completely secure you need to get a holistic understanding of Managed Detection and Response Service (MDR). With MDR, you not only get anticipatory threat intelligence, but you also get advanced threat protection services, via: Continuous Security Events Monitoring (CSM), Incident & Event Analysis, Incident Response and more.
Why stop with Threat Anticipation alone, when you can leverage a managed service that can enable you for a zero threat security, and provide advanced incident detection and response?Learn More