- Threat Anticipation
- Threat Hunting
- Continuous Security Events Monitoring
- Incident Response
- Cyber Fusion Center
Zero Trust Network: A model for effective Security
The right security measures for your modern day Enterprise!
The Zero Trust Network, or Zero Trust Architecture, model was created in 2010 by John Kindervag, who at the time was a principal analyst at Forrester Research Inc.
Now, nine years later, CIOs, CISOs and other corporate executives are increasingly adopting Zero Trust Network as the model for an effective security. Zero Trust network is successful in eliminating data breaches by intrinsically removing the concept of trust from an Enterprise’s network architecture. The basic belief that Zero Trust operates within is “never trust, always verify.” Zero Trust is premeditated to safeguard modern digital environments by leveraging network segmentation, preventing lateral movement, providing threat prevention, and simplifying granular user-access control.
Gartner Inc., a tech research and advisory firm, pegged worldwide spending on information security products and services at $86.4 billion in 2017, up 7 percent over 2016. Gartner predicts spending has hit $93 billion in 2018.
At Cymune too we have done away with the outdated assumption that everything inside an organization’s network should be trusted. At Cymune we give you a service mesh that’s deeply entrenched on the principles of Zero Trust. We understand that Workloads are highly dynamic and move across multiple data centers and public, private, and hybrid clouds.Achieving Zero Trust is often perceived as costly and complex. However, Zero Trust is built upon your existing architecture and does not require you to rip and replace existing technology.
We follow a simple five step methodology to deploy, implement, and maintain Zero Trust for your Enterprise:
- Identify the protect surface
- Map the transaction flows
- Build a Zero Trust Architecture
- Create Zero Trust Policies
- Monitor & Maintain
At Cymune, we have evolved our Zero Trust Service offerings to be able to efficiently secure your modern day Enterprise:
- Cyber Threat Intelligence : We give your enterprise the ability to spot security issues swiftly and have the precise intelligence at your fingertips so that you can deal with the continuous onslaught of attacks in today’s diversifying threatscape. Read More
- Enterprise Risk Management : At Locuz we ensure that for any enterprise we partner with, risk is not an afterthought to strategy setting and risk management is built into performance management instead of being appended. Read More
- Continuous Compliance & Assurance : Continuous compliance can’t be achieved in the data centre alone. It requires people, processes, expertise and tools to come together in order to achieve a state of continuous compliance. That is where we come in. Read More
- Threat Modelling : We understand that Threat modeling is a highly complex undertaking, especially as the threat landscape continues to become more sophisticated by the day. Therefore we help simplify it for you. Read More