The Right Cybersecurity Services for Pharma & Lifesciences
Meeting Pharma & Lifesciences Cybersecurity Challenges: A Holistic Prescription
Globally healthcare organizations face a serious challenge when it comes to data security and compliance. Implementing security controls has always been complex and leaves a lot to be desired from healthcare IT staff that lack the skills and resources to do it effectively.
Cybersecurity and the Pharma & Lifesciences Providers
According to a recent study performed by Deloitte, the Pharma & Lifesciences providers are the number one target of cybercriminals around the world, as these companies move toward increased digitization and storing valuable data online. This sector remains a prime target for cyber-attacks. An industry built on innovation, with extensive investments in Research and Development (R&D) and Intellectual Property (IP) on medicines and patient health data, bridges the divide between business and healthcare, becoming a hot spot in the health data threat landscape.
What keeps a Pharma & Lifesciences CISO & awake at night?
- Gaining Visibility into a Fragmented Supply Chain. To be in control of what is happening, real-time visibility into assets, connections, communications, protocols, and more are required.
- Assessing Risk in the Manufacturing Environment. Being prepared for risks as unplanned downtime can cost millions in lost production capacity and create inventory problems that hit the bottom line.
- Defending Valuable Corporate IP From Cyber Espionage. To protect the company’s competitive position and reputation, it’s critical for pharma & Lifesciences manufacturers to keep product development plans, research findings and other confidential IP secrets well protected.
- Detecting Malware Operating Within My IT/OT Networks. Automated Monitoring of the Pharma OT Network to Identify Threats.
- Adhering to ever evolving Compliance requirements. Due to regulatory compliance complexity and change, it is challenging to achieve and enterprise-wide view to reach compliance
20+ Years serving Pharma & Lifesciences Providers
We have helped Pharma & Lifesciences providers to redefine their business processes and digitize their IT processes, with our strong industry and business-process know-how combined with expertise in technology. We have delivered exponential value throughout the care ecosystem.
For the last 20 years, we have been a ‘partner of choice’ for leading Pharma & Life Sciences companies. Our extensive experience in the industry and our strong partnership ecosystem ensures end-to-end integrated platform services, enabling Life Sciences & Healthcare clients to reimagine their IT landscape and transform them into next gen platforms for all critical functions across the value chain
Cymune mitigating cyber risk for Pharma & Lifesciences Providers
The key is to focus efforts on identifying and protecting the most critical information assets, which can be achieved by embedding good cyber behaviours while improving capabilities to detect and respond to breaches in a way that minimises business impact to any Pharma & Lifesciences Providers.
An effective approach should be Continuous Compliance | Continuous Protection | Continuous Visibility
Approach to cyber security
“Our timely detection and response against one of the deadly Ransomware – WannaCry helped our customer to isolate the incident and take required remediation measures to ensure zero impact on operations.”
Cymune Advisory Services Portfolio
Strategy, Risk, and Compliance
We work with you to shape your business needs into a robust cybersecurity strategy and roadmap. We can then design, deploy, and project-manage your implementation to deliver technology that meets your business objectives.
Continuous Compliance & Assurance
Cymune helps you achieve compliance and increased security across your IT and business environments, and then maintains that on an ongoing basis for you. We can provide to automate assessment of security and compliance controls.
- Audit ready Accreditations
- Security Posture Assessment and Baselining
- Compliance Management
Enterprise Risk Management
We ensure that for any enterprise we partner with, risk is not an afterthought to strategy setting and risk management is built into performance management instead of being appended. We provide an array of services to help your enterprise with your risk management issues:
- Identification and prioritization of enterprise-wide risks
- Assessment of an organization's risk capabilities
- Structured Approach and Accreditations
- Proven Processes and Methodology
- Holistic Risk Culture
Cyber Breach Assessment - Ransomware Shield
Proven, modern, and intelligent Ransomware Detection and Prevention helps you protect and isolate critical data, identify suspicious activity and accelerate data recovery to allow you to quickly resume normal business operations.
At Cymune, we prepare you to deal with the real threat of Ransomware attacks by early detection of ransomware attack. We believe that with innovative automation and intelligent tools data can be easily isolated from the attack surface and protected in a dedicated secure vault.
Multi-level ransomware protection defends your business against data breaches, reduces downtime and simplifies ransomware recovery.
- Top-rated machine learning technology with a highly trained team of experts work round-the-clock
- Comprehensive set of capabilities to protect your organization from all cyber threats.
Prevent your organization from expensive downtimes and from joining the ransomware victims’ club and loss of reputation.
Cymune’s SOCaaS is more than a MDR solution. It’s a solution focused on real-time threat detection and incident response. This comprehensive, end-to-end security service is ideal both for companies with limited budgets and resources and those who would like to focus on their core competencies and leave cyber-security to the experts.
Key benefits with Cymune’s SecOps
- Fewer alerts and minimal false positives
- The ability to leverage existing point products
- Centralized visibility
- Security expertise
- Incident response capabilities
- Regular vulnerability assessments
- 24*7 monitoring
- Predictable operating expenses through a fixed monthly subscription
IT/OT Security Advantage
One of the most important changes occurring in Pharma & Lifesciences now is the convergence of IT and OT. This needs to be not only on your radar, but part of your current plans for improving your business today and helping you stay competitive in the future.
Cymune’s convergence story of IT/OT Security offers a portfolio of security solutions that help industrial, asset-intensive environments monitor and secure networks, protect endpoints and deliver cybersecurity services with:
- 24/7 In-Depth IT/OT Network Visibility
- Real-Time Threat Detection
- Improved automation, sensing and visibility
- Increased control over distributed operations
- Better compliance with regulatory requirements and tracking
- More responsive systems and improved organizational performance
- More effective workforce working with improved information
Maintaining data security and compliance can overwhelm a healthcare organization’s resources. When those resources run out or fail, patients, the community, IT staff and the business suffer. Healthcare organizations need an advanced solution to combat the sophisticated nature of today’s security threats and regulatory complexity.
We enable our Pharma & Lifesciences clients to build a sustainable risk-centric foundation for implementing proactive and measurable security programs that are far more effective at reducing current and future cyber risks. We take a strategic inside-out approach to cybersecurity effectively mitigating risk and protecting your interests.