World class Mobile Security
Secure Your Mobile Assets and Applications
Is your Mobile Security Secure Enough?
Mobility is no longer a trend – it’s how business gets done today. With employees using multiple mobile devices and the availability of thousands of mobile apps, employees can work whenever and wherever they choose. This also means IT now has the dual challenge of supporting mobile productivity and protecting corporate data.
Today over 50 percent of business PCs are mobile, and the increase in Internet of Things (IoT) devices poses new challenges to network security. Therefore it’s imperative for enterprise IT to evolve itself and care for mobile security.
Mobile device security is the full protection of data on portable devices and the network connected to the devices.Securing mobile devices requires a unified and multi-layered approach.
Components to Mobile Security
To enhance your mobile life instead of getting overwhelmed by all of the mobile devices on your network as workplaces become increasingly mobile. It is important to understand each of the components that together builds for a robust mobile security. Here’s a look at some of the solutions that can remove the mobile threat for your enterprise.
- VPN : A virtual private network, or VPN, is how a device connects to a network. This encrypted connection helps ensure that sensitive data is transmitted safely without getting compromised. It prevents unauthorized people from snooping on the traffic and allows the user to conduct remote work safely.
- Secure web gateway : Secure web gateways provide powerful, overarching cloud security. By integrating security with the cloud, you can identify an attack on one location and immediately prevent it at other branches.
- Endpoint Security : As organizations embrace flexible and mobile workforces, they must deploy networks that allow remote access. Endpoint security solutions protect corporations by monitoring the files and processes on every mobile device that accesses a network, scanning continuously for malicious patterns, it identifies threats early.
- Email Security : While email is the most important tool for business communication to run smoothly it is also the leading attack route for security breaches. Good email security includes advanced threat protection capabilities that detect, block, and remediate threats faster; prevent data loss; and secure important information in transit with end-to-end encryption.
- Cloud Access Security Broker : Your network must secure where and how your employees work, including in the cloud. You will need a cloud access security broker (CASB), a tool that functions as a gateway between on-premises infrastructure and cloud applications
Cymune Mobile Security
We help with the solutions around mobility which helps managing apps and devices using granular, policy-based controls and deploying industry best mobile threat protection, customers can proactively enable mobile productivity without compromising security.We address these challenges with integrated MDM, MAM, and Threat Protection capabilities.Some of our Mobile Security capabilities include:
Accelerate mobile application and communications delivery, also Improve IT control and security across network, mobile devices, apps, and data
Protecting the networks by enforcing policies. Central policy control, visibility, troubleshooting, and integration.
Simplify Guest experiences. Easier guest on-boarding and administration. All-new streamlined experience for enabling and customizing guest network access. Greater Guest Experience. Right information at the Right time.
Integrate Identity and Access Management, Mobile device and Application Management solutions. We can help enterprise organizations implement and manage effective BYOD programs.