Build a Secure Cloud with Cymune
Securing You in your Cloud Journey
60% of enterprises that implement appropriate cloud visibility and control tools will experience one-third fewer security failures. – Gartner
Despite years of cloud maturity and examples of highly sensitive and regulated workloads, security remains one of the top reasons companies don’t move specific workloads to the cloud, especially in highly regulated industries. For some, however, cloud security continues to remain largely misunderstood—and certainly underestimated. The security provided by major cloud providers is as good as or better than most enterprise data centers, so this concern should no longer be considered a legitimate road-block to cloud adoption.
Make Cloud Security a Shared Responsibility
Cloud providers deliver select security capabilities through their platforms, but you are responsible for fully protecting the data in your cloud environment and achieving security compliance. So, how do you go about ensuring that your cloud services provider has the industry-leading security coverage you need?
That’s where Cymune comes in.
We simplify how you connect, shield, and utilize cloud in a multicloud world by offering cohesive solutions with cloud providers be it AWS, Azure, Oracle or others. We ensure to give you the cloud security that makes your business agile and strips it of all complexity. What you can expect to gain with Cymune:
- A layered security approach that addresses Hybrid IT infrastructure as a whole.
- Security Lifecycle Services resting on three strong pillars – People, Processes, & Technologies.
- Global outlook of threat for a more robust continuous threat protection across your public cloud
- Unmatched 24/7 security monitoring
Together, these provide for a secure access for your business applications across all security relevant data sources. This coupled with intelligent analytics helps us Detect, Investigate, & Respond by overcoming silos. We Design, Deploy and Manage Cyber Security architecture and use our partner ecosystem to bring Artificial Intelligence based analytics.
A Secure cloud with Cymune
- Infrastructure Security : DDoS Protection & Response. Data Encryption. Deployment & configuration Security.
- Identity & Access Control : Authorized users, groups or applications. Granular policy enforcement. Federated logins. Privileged Access Management & MFA.
- Security Monitoring & Analytics : Incident, Risk & Threat Management. Centralized Log Management. Investigation & Forensics.
- Regulatory Compliance : Regulatory compliance frameworks such as PCI, ISO 27001, HIPPA, GDPR. Compliance Automation. Compliance Reporting & Audit.
Hyper scale Cloud Platforms we secure:
Secure Your Cloud from the inside out:
Today using public cloud services for managing your infrastructure, be it applications or other workloads makes your business more flexible and economic, but with cloud also comes a rapidly evolving IT security landscape that you need to prepared to deal with. You need to protect what you deploy from the ever rampant cyber threats and attacks while maintaining the elasticity your business needs.
The flight to the cloud presents two essential security challenges:
- How do you enable users to access the cloud securely
- How do you secure applications deployed in the cloud?
While many organizations still continue to use the older approach to cloud security which involves the use of many disparate point products, which increases cost and complexity for organizations and ultimately exposes them to unnecessary risk.
At Cymune we take a different approach. We believe that your workloads require an integrated security approach with 24/7 Cloud security monitoring to protect your users and data in real time. We believe in securing the cloud from the inside out by providing the most comprehensive cloud security in the industry. We can help you protect your users, applications, data, and users no matter where they are located.