- Threat Anticipation
- Threat Hunting
- Continuous Security Events Monitoring
- Incident Response
- Cyber Fusion Center
Cyber Fusion Center, Your next-Gen Security Entity!
Empower your enterprise to act swiftly and take lightening quick action to mitigate threats
A Cyber Fusion Center is a unified and advanced platform that embodies detection, response, threat hunting, threat intelligence sharing and data analytics on threat. The Cyber Fusion Center helps to bring together different teams within an organization like IT Ops, SecOps, physical security, fraud and others orchestrating them to function together to boost overall threat intel, fast-track incident response speed and reduce organizational costs and risks.
You may wonder how is a CFC different from a SOC. While the purpose of a SOC is to detect, identify, investigate and respond to security incidents that could impact the organization. The CFC offers a more pre-emptive and integrated approach to dealing with potential threats by bridging the gap between multiple teams through intelligence synthesis and inter-team collaboration.
When dealing with evolving cybercriminals and security threats, it is imperative for an enterprise to identify suspicious patterns, quickly respond to them and mitigate more effectively and the advanced capabilities of a CFC are just right for it.
Why should you trust Cymune to create your Cyber Fusion Center?
Outsourcing your CFC operations to us will give you the peace of mind you deserve as we can help you with 24x7 in monitoring, threat hunting, investigation, and remediation. Our experts help you manage your risk, reduce costs, and ensure regulatory compliance for your enterprise.
- Governance & Compliance : We help you to meet regulation requirements that require security monitoring, vulnerability management, or an incident response function.Assist with compliance needs around PCI-DSS, SOC1, SOC2, ISO 27001.
- UEBA & SOAR : With our capabilities on UEBA we help you monitor for known threats and behavior changes in user data giving you critical visibility to unearth user based threats along with SOAR capabilities that help you to apply decision making logic, combined with context to provide formalized workflows and enable the informed prioritization of remediation tasks.
- AI based Approach : We help you improve your operational efficiency by reducing the log analysis by about 50% using AI to judge L1 & L2 events as well as false positive judgement.
Benefits of a Cyber Fusion Center:
- Strengthen your cyber defence mechanism using the advanced capabilities of a Cyber Fusion Center.
- With contextualized threat intelligence get pervasive visibility into the relevant threats that can harm your organization.
- Predict threats easily with CFC’s threat correlation and analytics engine generating alarms that are reviewed, analysed, and confirmed by threat analysts.
- Lower the total cost of ownership (TCO) for information security doing away with split teams and resources.
Let’s Discuss More!
CFC is a part of our Managed Detection and Response Service (MDR). With MDR, you gain auto-containment of threats, as well as prioritized breach assistance, threat anticipation, active threat hunting, and proactive security response to mitigate threats in your environment.Learn More